Collection of your information
We automatically collect certain information about your device when you visit our site, as information about your web browser, IP address, and access time. Additionally we store information on which individual pages or products you have viewed, and which web sites or search terms who referred you to our site.
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, telephone number, and demographic information such as your hometown, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with our site, or when you choose to participate in various activities related to our site. You are under no obligation to provide us with your personal information of any kind, however your refusal may prevent you to use our store.
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the site, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the site in perpetuity.
Use of your information:
When you give us your personal information, you approve that we may use this to give you the best service.
We use your personal information to following purposes:
- Create and managing your personal user account
- Processing of your order and returns
- Give you information about your shipments
- Deliver targeted advertising and newsletters to you
- Contact you if there is any issues delivering your order
- Give you the best service possible
- Monitor and analyze trends and usage, to improve your experience of our site.
How we handle your information
NONA AS is responsible to handle your personal information according to the general data protection regulation.
We handle following personal information:
- Information you register when you make an account, and when you update your user.
- Information in relevance to orders made from our website
- Which sites and products you visit on our page
- Information you tell us in contact with customer service
- Information thru cookies
Where is my information stored?
All of your personal information is stored within EU/EFTA, but some of our providers have some technological support outside of this area.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact page.
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided on the contact page
Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, some information may be retained in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our sales conditions or comply with legal requirements.
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site.
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided on the contact page.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.